Great-Horned Owl Silver Bullion Coin
Great-Horned Owl Silver Bullion Coins
The Great-Horned Owl Silver coin is an excellent addition to any coin collection or metals portfolio. These 2021-dated coins are available in fractional-ounce silver and gold coins for sale. Minted in .9999 fine silver, this coin is one of the purest silver coins on the market today. Its exquisite details are a product of the Royal Canadian Mint, a producer known worldwide for its attention to detail and overall product quality. Carrying a face value, the coin is also considered good, legal tender by the Canadian Government. You will not find a higher quality silver coin anywhere in the world. Get yours today!
- Coins arrive in plastic flips, tubes of 30, or boxes of 600 coins!
- 5th design in the Animal Portrait Series!
- Stunning Great Horned Owl design!
- Contains 3/4 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $2 (CAD) by Canada.
- Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse.
- A Great Horned Owl gazes out to the horizon on the reverse.
- Reverse-proof visuals.
- Laser-engraved maple leaf privy.
- Created by Denis Mayer Jr.
The great horned owl (Bubo virginianus), also known as the tiger owl, is an extremely adaptable bird with a vast range and is the most widely distributed true owl in North, Central and South America. Its primary diet are rabbits and hares, rats, mice and voles, although it freely hunts any animal it can overtake. As Canada’s most common bird of prey, the great-horned owl is a symbol of power and agility, with unique features that lend themselves beautifully to this engraved portrait.