Woodland Caribou Silver Bullion Coin
Woodland Caribou Silver Bullion Coins
Featured on the reverse of this coin is the Woodland Caribou. The Woodland Caribou is a marvel of stamina and endurance that can easily withstand months of frigid temperatures and inclement weather during a Canadian winter. Much like an investment in precious metals, even its antlers have a strategic defensive role to play. The Woodland Caribou is an ideal addition to any portfolio.
- Arrives in a protective plastic flip, mint tubes, or Monster Boxes of 600 coins!
- 4th coin in the Animal Portrait Series!
- Reverse-proof specimens!
- Contains 3/4 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- The face value of $2 (CAD) is fully backed by the Canadian government.
- On the obverse side is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse field features a woodland caribou with the head and neck visible in the right-profile portrait.
- Designed by Denis Mayer Jr.
For more information about this Woodland Caribou Silver Bullion Coin, or to talk to an IRA advisor about how to rollover your 401k into a Gold IRA by opening a self-directed IRA account, contact us or call us at 800-341-8584 today.